Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Newest Depot Outlet Find

The second hand store in my hometown is called The Depot Outlet (it got its start in the old train depot). Anyway, most items cost anywhere from $.25 to $2.00. One time I spent $20 on one item-but it was an original Dale of Norway wool sweater for my son.

Well, to make a long blog short, I found an ORIGINAL pair of Bastad clogs in my size today. I had to pay $.50 for them! They are in perfect condition. The bottoms look like they might have been worn only to Lutheran Church functions (clean floors).

LOVE that the local Norwegians are parting with their fine wares.


3 comments:

Cheesecake Maven said...

I am sooooo jealous! I had that same pair back in school, remember? That was a GREAT depot find, enjoy enjoy!! Now, with any luck at all, you'll find a great pair of retro high-waisted pants to match!

Mnmom said...

Weren't those MY clogs!??!??
SISTER FIGHT! SISTER FIGHT!

Kireliols said...

I had that same pair too in a dark brown! I also had a pair of the lace up ones in blue. LOVE those things. Good for you!!!