Friday, February 12, 2010

Clearing and Cleaning

I rearranged my bedroom last evening. Vacuumed every corner, dusted every surface, flipped the mattress and then brought in the sage for a spiritual cleansing. Still, I miss him. Poo. Time will heal this wound and I am looking forward to moving on-even though it seems impossible right now.

I found some lovely sheer white curtains at the local second hand store for the windows. They allow the light and the view in-but add a certain romance to the room. I never thought I would like sheers. Alas, you never stop learning things about yourself.

I will post a picture once I decide where I want my artwork. I might even paint the room. Any suggestions? I love the creamy white it is right now, but thinking that a fresh coat of color might be the ticket. The room is in the northeast corner of the house.

I am trying to find more work right now. I have placed my name on the website www.welcomeindecorah.com as a wedding planner. I am hoping to drum up a few gigs from this. And hoping to be rehired as the Director of the 2nd Annual Oneota Film Festival (www.oneotafilmfestival.org). The first film festival was a success-so keep you fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Mnmom said...

Paint your room very pale pink

Little Sister said...

Pale pink? Mmmm, might be just the thing.

Mnmom said...

Or maybe that blue in my bedroom you like