Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nothing

I've got nothing today. I am happy to be back home after a nice weekend with my schweetie in Dubuque. We danced like crazy and had a nice hotel room to ourselves for 2 nights.

I am getting myself setup to watch the inauguration, coffee and a blanket to curl up under. I love a good ceremony. I attended Clinton's first inaugural. I was standing on Pennsylvania Ave and listening to Maya Angelou speak. It was a gloriously warm day and I had a great time.

Other than that, I am just having a wonderful Tuesday.

3 comments:

Mnmom said...

I had to go in to work to finish a project - but I watched live on CNN. What a day! Christmas came twice this winter!

Cheesecake Maven said...

I swear, if you say "schweetie" one more time, I'll have to get the puke bucket.

Yes, it was a GREEEAAATTTT DAY!!!!!

Little Sister said...

MnMom: Yes, it was a great day-now the work can really begin.
Maven: This I have got to see,....schweetie, schweetie, schweetie, schweetie...and I will continue to be schmaltzy and gooshy with him for the rest of our lives-it makes us laugh to see you puke.