Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back to Blogging -per MnMom request

I have not had anything interesting in my head for some time. I am without a car, stuck in the burbs, and I live where the wind blows constantly. It is no wonder that the plains pioneers did not go insane...or did they?

I am looking forward to Spring Break. My finance (schweetie-for you Cheesecake Maven) just booked a non-stop flight to Tampa for the whole family. We will stay with his aunt and uncle. We are including a day or two at Disney World. We are able to fly down, rent a minivan, and get into Disney World for under 2K. I have never been to Disney World and my seven year old has never flown. I'm not sure what I am more excited about...warm sunny beach, Disney, or the look on my son's face when the plane takes off. Kodak moment for sure!

That is all for now...will report back if my mind starts a stirring. I think I need a good hobby-suggestions?

1 comment:

Mnmom said...

Sounds lovely - anyplace without ice sounds lovely.

Read "Giants in the Earth" - yes, they did go insane.