Monday, December 29, 2008

Aaaahhhhh

No more tooth pain. I do however have two new fillings and apparently need 4 more. I cannot even tell you how astonished I am to know that I had 6 CAVITIES! I guess I am making up for lost time in the dental world....

The dentist was from India-Southern India to be exact. She gave me some great leads on authentic India Cuisine in the Joliet area...cannot wait to check them out. Always the food guru.

We have decided NOT to buy minivan at this point. We have no car payments right now and have decided to wait until summer to look again. In the meantime, we are going o go on "test driving" dates. We will test drive the best minivans we can find, then pick a great restaurant nearby to dine. No kids, new car smell, I am hooked.

You see, I am a closet car hound. I can usually tell you what make and model of car is in front of you depending on the tail lights. It is a strange hobby-but one I shared with my dad.

More to come...

5 comments:

brenda k said...

I started thinking I might have a tooth issue yesterday. Now today, I cannot decide if I should make an appointment or if I am just clenching my teeth in the night (which I do a couple times a year and it causes the same type of pain I have found). SO. More than likely I will sit it out for another day or two then make the call. I dread it because the pain is near a tooth that is about 95% filling. I am thinking he might want to pull it. One would think I could take any amount of pain after what I have been through. But the thought of having that root yanked out like a radish is about more than I am able to consider! LOL

Madame Leiderhosen said...

Like feet and knees, teeth are still only designed to last to the age of forty, so well done all said.
I am glad you are pain-free again.

Indian food; oh, now that sounds really good!

michaelg said...

Did you ever stop to think that the cavities might be related to all the syrupy sweet lovin' that you get from your honey?

Cheesecake Maven said...

We all think you should definitely GET THE VAN SOON!!! (we have a vested interest in that proposition!)

Wow, YOU had cavities???!!!! Good luck!

Love ya!

themom said...

It seems my teeth are falling out...just like my hair - just part of this aging process I guess. Have a Happy New Year!