Monday, December 29, 2008

Toothache

I have been ignoring a toothache for one week. Today I will see the dentist and probably be told that my old filling has given out. I have only one filling and have never worn braces and am fastidious about brushing and flossing. I do not mind my yearly teeth cleaning-but I am terrified of Novocaine. Wish me luck.

My holiday thus far has been great despite missing my famliy. My partner and I set a date for nuptials (June 18, 2010), our family escaped the dreaded 24 hour intestinal bug that the rest of the clan had and we are purchasing a new (used) minivan! Three children, two dogs and luggage in a sedan makes for bitter travel. AND we cannot rent an RV for every trip.

Yesterday I spent the afternoon with my partner's youngest. We went to IKEA to buy a dresser for him (gift from santa) and then we had a nice lunch at Famous Dave's. It was great to have one on one time with him...we seem to be bonding.

Here's to a Happy New Year full of HOPE and NO MORE Dubbya. Whoo Hoo!!!

1 comment:

Madame Leiderhosen said...

Darling, you've been on this planet for HOW long and have had only a single filling?! Well Done!!!

Here's hoping your dentist is fantastic and has amazing aim. Novocaine as not nearly as horrible as it seems and you do not want anything to happen in your mouth without it. Really.
Good and Painless wishes,
Madame