Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thank you Thank you Thank you




Thank you to all who have wished me a big welcome to blog-o-matic. I must say it is enjoyable to know that I can download the crazy crap in my head once in a while.

I am still trying to figure out how to get my scanner hooked up properly (thank you MG for the scanner, printer, computer, etc.). Once I have that figured out my sisters, MnMom and Cheesecake Maven will maybe want me to stop blogging.

My schweetie just brought me wine..mmm-my I am a lucky woman. I have posted a few pics of us and I will not go on and on about how much I am in love with him or how we met or the fact that I moved to a subdivision in a way western Chicago burb to be with him or tell you how gooshy we are together because MG and MnMom will make fun of me (again)...but I just have to say that I am so LUCKY AND HAPPY!!!! Hee hee hee hee...
as my schweetie would say, "Spread the Love, baby."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the fun! It can be hilarious, therapeutic and more fun that a bunch of adults should be allowed to have with their clothes on.

Kireliols said...

I like the three season approach to the photos- (spring and fall- what's the dif?-only three needed) and you look happy and schmoopy all year round!

Welcome to the blog world- I enjoy your sister's blog so the pressures on!

Mnmom said...

Oh stop or I'll have to vomit. Get a room!

michaelg said...

But have you farted in front of him yet? One of your 30-second house tremblers will be the true test of your love. I'll send Ed some air freshener for x-mas. :o)

brenda k said...

HIi Ruthie! Mike has been keeping me posted on your whereabouts! Glad to finally see you here! (Brenda K here) I look forward to reading and reading!

I'll be damned!

Scott J. said...

Wuv. Twue wuv... (gag!)

I forgot to ask if you took Maple along - is she enjoying herself out there?