Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Religion Paper I - DONE!

I had to write a four page paper summarizing and assessing (a favorite word for meek woman) the book What They Are Saying About The Formation of Israel. Well, let me tell you in one word - NOTHING!
The book was written in 1960 mind you and most of the arguments end up with the same conclusion-that MORE EVIDENCE IS NEEDED TO DECIDE...really? 100 pages of reading all the arguments for and against and you come with I DON'T KNOW???
That in nutshell is why I am a militant Agnostic-I DON'T KNOW AND YOU DON'T EITHER!
Yup, lovin' school and lovin' the fact that I am pretty much DONE for the week as far as "things due" go...
I will let you know how my papers were received when I know. Now I MUST finish my glass of delicious red wine from the Columbia River Valley, A 2004 Gordon Brothers Tradition. Very good.

2 comments:

Mnmom said...

So in 1960 they were undecided? We haven't progressed much in 50 years have we? That makes me so depressed that I need some wine.

michaelg said...

Isn't it great to have 20 years of life experience in a classroom of 18 year olds?
So will you be done enough with things next weekend to come up to the Fall Fiesta??? Go read you e-mail.