Monday, September 13, 2010

Really? Act out part of Medea?

I knew that at some point I would feel very silly amongst all the young adults at college, but I thought that maybe it wouldn't happen until I have to complete my PE credit!
Alas, today, in the middle of campus, our Paideia prof gave us each a mask and we had to perform-as a group-a selection from Euripides Medea. Don't get me wrong, if were my family around and we had a couple of glasses of wine in us, well, look out! Hell, I would even don a toga for that! But being an over dramatic fun forty something with a bunch of twits is just plain embarrassing.
I better get ALL the points possible for class participation, dammit!

1 comment:

Mnmom said...

Oh you know we'd do it up RIGHT with wild gestures and some ad-lib!! And homemade costumes.

You show 'em how it's done sis!! Show them what age really knows how to bring da funk.