Monday, February 16, 2009

Looking Forward to....

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I like cars. Well, it just so happens that tomorrow is "Women's Day" at the Chicago Auto Show. I called Melinda June and she will be joining me. I cannot wait. I am taking the train into Chicago and she will meet me at my station. From there to the show then out for dinner. I promise to take lots of pictures.

On another note. In the last four days I have noticed little red patches (like bites) all over my body. they do not itch, but appear to look an awful lot like eczema. Just weird I tell ya, weird. Will watch them for the next couple of weeks and if they do not go away, I will go to doc.

I hate getting older.

1 comment:

Mnmom said...

Could be spider bites - they don't always itch. Do they follow a path? That's how spider bites operate.
HAVE FUN in Chicago!