Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Heart Aches


So I am no longer engaged to my schweetie. I feel as though I am walking around with my shoes on the wrong feet. Something is just not right. How does such a wonderful thing fall apart?

I cry, then laugh, then miss him, then get mad at him, then cry again. I want concrete answers. I want him to change his mind. I want my heart to stop hurting and to be done grieving.

I know I am a strong person and that I will be fine. I am just tired of being "just fine."

3 comments:

Mnmom said...

I love you, and you are lovable.

I'm feeling the same, but for totally different reasons.

I love you.

Your word verification was nolosses - interesting, isn't it??

suzieQ said...

My heart hurts for you.

Hang in there and only settle for someone who is worthy of you and R and all of the gifts you have to offer.

michaelg said...

Someone worthy of you will come along. You are a powerhouse and amazing. He will be the perfect balance.