Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lovely Weather and Such

I have been having such a nice time in Decorah and lucky for me, I am moving back here!

Yup. I have found a beautiful acreage within the city limits, but with absolute privacy. It comes with 2 roosters and 1 hen. The hen lays an egg each morning in a cabinet. She and the roosters follow me around like puppies whenever I am outside AND they actually have started begging when I am eating. Maybe it was the blueberries I slipped them earlier.

The weather is incredible. In the 70's, low humidity and a nice breeze. I feel so lucky to call this place home again.

1 comment:

suzieQ said...

Welcome back to the neighborhood! Great to see you at Nordic Fest and of all places, my grandparent's former apartment...wow...what twists and turns life takes you. The acreage sounds lovely. Will need to see pics.