Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Break

I am 2 classes away from my first official break. I have one midterm to complete over break and one more to take after break. All in all I am having a great journey through academia. I have come to the conclusion that the next four years ARE about the journey and I am not going to worry so much about my GPA.
I find myself having to bite my tongue often in class. AND I am also having to not CONSTANTLY raise my hand-even though I know the answer the Prof is looking for...I find myself smiling and nodding and being at peace with what I know and don't know. Oh the wisdom of age!

3 comments:

Kireliols said...

Congratulations!! Now you can go to Cabo and be on a "girls gone wild" video!
I'm going to return to school in Jan. - thanks in no small part to your encouraging words and example.

Enjoy your break.

Mnmom said...

Oh raise your hand - you've earned it! If you get into a GGW video make sure I'm there with you.

michaelg said...

Woo hooo!! Fall break!!